Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Who Am I?

I'm Krista Leili-Marrazzo, and I just turned sixteen in October, and I am a sophomore in high school.  I have two older brothers, and they're both off to college so I'm home with my parents and six pets most of the time.  I like to help people, so I work at a food pantry at least once a month.  My family and friends are very important to me, and I like spending time with my parents.  I think I'm a nice person, and I like to have fun and make people laugh.  I love to travel, and when I get older, I want to be a marine biologist so that I can travel for my career.  I play sports like soccer and lacrosse, and I scuba dive with my family whenever we go on vacation.  I like to go to the beach during the summer, and I also enjoy taking trips to New York.  One day, I hope to live in the city because I love the exciting night life there.   

This class is important this year, because we're really starting to make a difference in people's lives.  The I Am campaign is off to a great start, and hopefully we can really change someones life for the better.  This class is great because we get to shape the course, and we drive the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment