Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Humanity, Hope, and The Human Spirit.

This new unit sounds like a lot to comprehend.  How can we possibly understand the human spirit?  However, I'm extremely interested in this unit, because I find it interesting how humanity works.  Every person on the face of the Earth is different, and I find it astonishing how we think.  I wonder how I would change my life if I had a near death experience, or a chance to fix something along the path I've taken so far.  I'm one of those people that doesn't want to waste time on the little things, because this life is too precious to waste.  We only get one chance to make it right-at least most of us do.

With this unit, I would want to learn how different societies work.  For instance, if people of tribes in Africa have different goals of us here in America.  I find it astonishing how the world is so colorful, but that's what makes it so mysterious.

2 comments:

  1. Krista, I admire the fact that you don't "want to waste time on the little things...". This is a very mature outlook and usually only comes as a result of experiencing tragedy, as you said. How do you maintain this attitude? Also, I really like your second paragraph about learning how different societies work. That's something I've always been interested in as well and I'm eager to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to maintain this attitude. I've come to learn that life is way too short to waste any time. There are so many things I want to do in my life, and I want to get all of them done. If I spend my time worrying, I might not succeed in my goals.

    ReplyDelete